Life by the Numbers

When at all possible, I try to keep things simple. But life gets complicated and time passes without me even noticing. Sometimes it's nice to take a step back and appreciate all the little (and big) numbers that sum up my days and experiences. Here are this week's results.


- Exams I've taken: 1


- Exams I think I passed: 0



- Episodes of The OC I watched today: 4


- Number of flower crowns I predict are at tonight's Lana Del Rey concert:  

- Percentage of me wishing to be there right now: 100


- Times I've listened to this new song by Coldplay: 15


- Pieces my heart breaks into over Chris Martin: 1,000,000


- Cups of coffee sipped this week: 5 


- Chocolate chip cookies I've shamelessly eaten: 6


- Moments of stress: seemingly endless










- How often things aren't as bad as I make them seem: always.




Comments

Popular Posts