Life by the Numbers
When at all possible, I try to keep things simple. But life gets complicated and time passes without me even noticing. Sometimes it's nice to take a step back and appreciate all the little (and big) numbers that sum up my days and experiences. Here are this week's results.
- Exams I've taken: 1
- Exams I think I passed: 0
- Episodes of The OC I watched today: 4
- Number of flower crowns I predict are at tonight's Lana Del Rey concert: ∞
- Percentage of me wishing to be there right now: 100
- Times I've listened to this new song by Coldplay: 15
- Pieces my heart breaks into over Chris Martin: 1,000,000
- Cups of coffee sipped this week: 5
- Chocolate chip cookies I've shamelessly eaten: 6
- Moments of stress: seemingly endless
- How often things aren't as bad as I make them seem: always.