MUSIC MONDAY | We're Alright

Halloween has come and gone and while I hope we all got our fair share of pumpkin carving, chocolate wasted, last-minute costume greatness that was October... I'm busy looking ahead to what's next. 

The older I get, the less holidays like Halloween, New Year's, and even Christmas live up to the hype. Maybe I'm just old and jaded, but Thanksgiving... Now THAT's a holiday I can get behind. In a few weeks you can catch me curled up in bed with my fuzzy socks and Netflix account, and you won't see me again until there's turkey and mashed potatoes on the table. A holiday *literally* dedicated to food... it never gets old, my friends. 

Unfortunately, we're in for stressful times until then. So below are some of my latest feel-good picks. Bc midterms are hard, and life is hard. But it's better when you're dancing in your underwear, or air-drumming on the walk to class, bobbing your head along to the beat and getting weird looks from strangers. 

So stay weird. And get HAPPY. 



Comments

Popular Posts