About Today



It's another rainy, lazy Sunday. But that doesn't mean I'm not still dreaming of days when the sun warmed my skin, toes dirtied by long walks and adventures to places new & revisited. Cobblestone streets and the soft bustle of voices, plates & glasses clinking, car engines humming as the world spurs on around me... 

One of my New Year's resolutions is to take more photos. I've been testing out my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera while I'm home from school on break. In the past, I was kind of a perfectionist when it came to this sort of thing. But instant photos force us to capture a moment just as it is--no filters, no do-overs. You never quite know how they're going to turn out. 

I'm hoping that 2016 will be a year of moments like these worth capturing, and pocket-sized memories to look back on. 

Comments

Popular Posts