Ten (More) Things
As the snow begins to melt, temps start to climb, and life picks up again after sitting at a wintry standstill for what's felt like so long, I'm learning more and more to appreciate the little things --
1. The last glimpse of sunlight before it settles below the horizon.
2. Long runs, the cold air catching in your throat.
3. Being brave enough to let go of the things that no longer serve you.
4. Fuzzy Polaroids and fuzzy memories.
5. A shared sense of humor.
6. Sleeping in.
7. Warm drinks.
8. Beauty in all forms.
9. Calling your parents and checking in with old friends.
10. Ice cream sundaes in February, because why the hell not?