One Year of Wishful Thinking



I'm typing this at an unusually early hour for a Saturday morning (if you're running on Eastern time like me) because I'm currently sitting at gate 5 waiting for my flight to Fl. Spring break woo!! But I still had to take the time to post, because today marks one year for this little blog of mine. 

I'm super thankful to everyone who takes the time to read what I have to say (all 3,283 of you & counting). When I started this blog, I had no idea where it would take me, and it's so cool that I've been able to share the ups and downs of the past year in a way that (hopefully) has inspired others as well. 

So for everyone else that's kicking it back this week (or not), I wish you safe travels and lots of memories. And here's to another year of milestones, screw-ups, learning, living, laughing, loving, and  of course, wishful thinking.




Comments

Popular Posts