Child of the Universe

THE WORLD IS COMING BACK TO LIFE
AND SO AM I








A random collection of thoughts, memories, and a week I will definitely want to remember. So far it's included a hippie protest, a trip to the bookstore, caps & gowns and a day of hiking along the misty shoreline. For the past month or so, life has finally begun to pick up again--I feel alive and excited and ready for adventure. It's as though I was dormant all those long winter months and now that I've awoken I find it impossible to sit still. I am uninterested in discussing the future, or the present.... certainly not the past. I feel like doing and experiencing and being in whatever moment life decides to throw at me. There comes a time when we're supposed to finally find a place and a voice in the world. At this exact moment, I'm still not entirely sure what I want, but I'm happy and self-assured and going along with wherever this summer takes me.

I graduate in one week. Holy crap. 

Comments

Popular Posts