Days Go By



I created this playlist at a time where I felt stuck between the ending of one thing and the start of another. The seasons were changing--a bittersweet summer became autumn and while some aspects of life seemed to fade into a hazy background others suddenly burst with life and love and the promise of something new. It was this in-between feeling that inspired the playlist above, and that I experience once again now that spring has finally brought me full circle--to the start of another endless summer. I'm at such an insanely different place in my life now than I was a year ago. I'm becoming better at taking the good with the bad and accepting that sometimes shit happens. This time around its no worries, no regrets, no holding back. Tell the people you love that you love them. Take chances. Go outside. Do whatever it takes for you to feel whole and good and ALIVE. You only have so many days to spend like this, make the most of em.


perfectmadness:

36|365 underwater dream *explored* (by rwantsmore)



hippieseurope:

☮❤☮❤

seekinqs:

◡‿◡✿

seekinqs:

◡‿◡✿




---

Comments

Popular Posts