A Fresh Perspective


Following months of savings and indecision, I decided to purchase my first DSLR camera. I went with the Canon EOS Rebel T5, a baby step for some but quite the leap for me. That, along with the vintage Polaroid SX-70 and Nikon F2 I found in our basement (seriously, my luck could not have been better), has me excited to begin experimenting with digital, film, and instant photography. I've talked to friends/family and scoured Pinterest for tips and pointers (this post was very helpful), but some days I am a firm believer in that we learn best by getting out there and testing the waters for ourselves, even if it takes a million shots to get there. So, let's see where this takes me. 

It's pretty amazing to share the world with others as we see it. 




Comments

Popular Posts