Ten Things


1. I finally chopped my locks, and I am diggin' it (pictures of that to come). 
2. Two weeks left in the semester and I still have an irrational fear of taking someone's unassigned seat in lecture.
3. I love avocados more than I love most people.
4. In one week I watched entire seasons of The Mindy Project, The Middle, Say Yes to the Dress and Awkward. I am not proud. 
5. My friend named her car after Audrey Hepburn. I'm leaning towards Jane Birkin for mine. 
6. It's officially Christmas movie season. 
7. I cry over every Hallmark movie no matter how cheesy & cliché. It's kind of a problem. 
8. Reunions are my favorite, my friends are my favorite. 
9. I plan on teaching myself guitar over winter break. 
10. Just finished reading Gone Girl and it blew my mind so as soon as you're done here go buy it. 



Comments

Popular Posts