Silver Linings

I feel truly blessed for the amount of love, inspiration, talent, character and beauty that's surrounded me this past week. From exploring the city of Seattle and scaling snow-capped mountains, to a Newport road trip with friends and listening to folk tunes under the sun... I continue to find myself in atmospheres that both inspire me to experience new people, styles,  scenes and sounds, but also changing the way I think. I've come to appreciate the unique--in myself and in others. Appreciate the quirks, the mishaps, the things that don't go according to plan. It's the unexpected that keeps us moving, that makes life worth living and learning from.







Photo Credits: Hannah & Emily

If you didn't get the chance to experience this year's Newport Folk Festival, here's their Spotify playlist with this year's acts. Amazing. 



Comments

Popular Posts